The Ministry of Groove
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Ministry of Groove

You are not connected. Please login or register

Pathfinder

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Pathfinder Empty Pathfinder Wed Aug 19, 2009 4:25 am

VB

Anyone checking this out yet? The official release I mean. I've been hearing some good things about it, but was curious if anyone of you gents had an opinion on it. For those who haven't hear, in a nutshell Pathfinder is the official book from Paizo that contains a whole mess of updates, retools, fixes and houserules for DnD 3.5 edition.

2Pathfinder Empty Re: Pathfinder Thu Aug 20, 2009 11:05 am

The Minister

The Minister
Broseidon, King of the Brocean

Ever since 4th ed came out, I really haven't looked back. One guy at Chimera absolutely can not stand 4th and is looking forward to Pathfinder. He's been playing the beta ever since it came out, about a year or so I think. I haven't really looked at it myself, but I guess it just changes a lot of the messy rules that 3.5 still had in it. And 50 bucks for a 500 page book isn't bad at all.

On another note, our booth at Gencon was right across the aisle from Paizo. Here's a summary: Thursday, 9:59 am - no one in sight. Thursday, 10:01 am - Every aisle surrounding us is jam packed for as far as you could see. The hilarious part was they had the stack of Pathfinder books in the middle of their booth, and the register was off in the back corner. So, to purchase a book, you grabbed it from the table (which was made up entirely of cases of Pathfinder books) then walk through the convention hall until you get to the back of the purchasing line, and wait for 45 minutes.

Wish I had some numbers on how many copies got stolen that day.

https://tmog.rpg-board.net

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum